Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Practical - 4

Covering letter


To
XYZ Officer
PQR Ltd.
New Delhi.

Date :- 9 October 2007

Subject: Application for the job of technical analyst

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have looked carefully at the job requirements of the Technical Analyst, advertised by your company in The Tribune dated 8/10/07 and I feel confident that I possess the requisite qualifications. I should feel grateful if you would kindly consider me for the post.
I have done my bachelors degree with distinction and have the necessary inputs as demanded by the job. I am sure your expanding organization will provide me further opportunities to make greater contribution in this field.
Details of my educational career and trainings etc. are given in the enclosed resume.
I would very much appreciate your giving me a chance to be interviewed. I would the be able to give you further details about my work, which should help you in judging my suitability for the post.
Thanking You
Yours faithfully



Harshdeep Singh



Re'sume'



Name Harshdeep Singh

Address 175 Urban Estate Phase 1 Patiala
Punjab India

Career Objective To obtain a long-term career with an organization, which has a strong
background that provides a good opportunity for enhancement of
professional and personel status.
Technical Knowledge J2EE ,Linux, Windows, SQL Server, My Sql

Qualifications
B Tech 2006 B.B.S.B.E.C 71%
+2 2002 B.D.P.S. 82%
10th 2000 B.D.P.S. 89%




Project Profile


C- Dac Software Engineer Mohali, Punjab India

ProjectName Payroll

Technical Details Java, Servlets, .Net,, XML on WebSphere

Responsibility
- Active member in a group of 8 people.
- Involved in designing and developing the solutions.


Personal Profile


Date of Birth: 05-05-1983

Marital Status Single

Passport Details E2630451 (Valid upto 2012)

Visa Details Singapore – Multiple entry valid till Aug 2008
Malaysia - Single entry valid till May 2008

No comments: